Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Your New Job Title is "Accomplice," by Scott Adams

I love Dilbert.  Even before I worked in a corporate cubicle farm, I loved Dilbert.  Now, more than ever, I love Dilbert and see his scenarios played out every day.  I don't know how Scott Adams does it, but he keeps cranking out laugh-out-loud Dilbert strips, the highlight of my newspaper reading every day.

His new book, Your New Job Title is "Accomplice," finds Dilbert still working with the pointy-haired boss, Dogbert still offering his management advice, and Wally still finding ways to keep his job while not doing anything.  Although little seems to change around Dilbert's office, Adams keeps it fresh and hilarious.  Any fan of Dilbert will love this new collection.

A few samples. . . .




Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for the complimentary electronic review copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment